Wednesday, 27 April 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - I is for Indigo, Ice and Inspiration

We had some lovely 'Hot Spot' creations for our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge so dont forget to pop back to the challenge blog to see who our winner is.  For this challenge we have a theme of INDIGO, ICE AND INSPIRATION.


We are being sponsored by the lovely Brenda Dean who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.


Brenda Dean is a Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator. Brenda is giving out a fabulous prize for this challenge - Prize - One free Month of The Paper Society! Members of The Paper Society (including our winner) get exclusive videos and tutorials teaching you techniques, seasonal projects, mini-albums, cards and more. All projects are new and Brenda only shares them with club members.
Visit her website for daily inspiration! Be sure to sign up for her e-mail newsletter to get subscriber-only projects, tutorials and a sign-up gift. And if you are living in the United States, you can shop herOnline Store to get your Stampin' Up! goodies delivered straight to your door!

Here is my creation for this challenge:-


I have used 2 sheets of dp from Dovecraft Winter Wonderland pack and decoupaged two of the trees.  All the DT were sent a craft package from Brenda so out of it I used blue cardstock, clear buttons, silver twine and silver 'tinsel' type ribbon.  The snowflakes I punched out of silver cardstock from my stash with my snowflake punch.

I hope you will join in the fun and pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created.

7 comments:

Delphine said...

Brilliant, Jayne! I really love the idea, the DP is gorgeous, and the embellishments perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love the papers and the way you decoupaged a couple of them ,, fabulous idea !! i LOVE this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dot said...

Beautiful card, Jayne. Great idea using the papers the way you have. hugs Dorte

Samantha said...

Lovely card Jayne you did a brilliant job with some of the goodies Brenda sent, hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - simple, but SO effective!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Great card. I love the paper and popping up a few of the trees is a brilliant idea. Hugs, Carissa

Fluffles said...

A fabulous card - simple design, but I love it. Jx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails