Monday, 11 April 2011

BEST FRIEND HANGLAR

What a gorgeous weekend we had.  I decided to lavish it up by buying a new sun lounger and lying out in the glorious sunshine reading my Kindle.  Seren is away in south Wales with her Daddy this week so making the most of the quiet and crafting time!

I have followed the lovely sketch over on Just Magnolia & hAnglar sTanglar Challenge Blog for my card.


I have used my Hanglar stamp from the Messenger Kit and coloured her in with copics.  Cardstock used is Bashful Blue and the blue flowery dp is Designer Paper Series both from Stampin Up.  The embossed card is from Kanban and I used my plain oval nestie and Labels Ten nestie.  The fancy edging is created using my Martha Stewart Arches punch and the ribbon is from my stash.  Sentiment is from the same Hanglar kit, roses from wildorchidcrafts,  leaves punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and pearls from Bling Bling.



5 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is such a pretty soft coloured make, lovely work hunny

sarah x

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card Jayne - lovely image, love the colours and all the detailing too. Enjoy your quiet week (I know how much it means to have some me time - my kids go to their Dad's for holidays and weekends). Hugs, Claire x

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Jayne, love the colours and embellishments. Thanks for entering my candy, good luck!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just so pretty, love the papers you have chosen for this one, big hugs love Pops x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails