Wednesday, 20 April 2011

BUTTERFLIES AND PIGTAILS

I have actually made a creation for the challenge over on the Sugar Nellie Facebook page - my first one ever on there.


I have followed the gorgeous sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge.  I used one of my newest Sugar Nellie stamps from the Simply Sassy collection called Butterflies and Pigtails, coloured her in with promarkers and cut out with my circular nestie.  For the matting I used my scallop circle nestie.  The brown cardstock is Chocolate Chip as is the ribbon and the dp is from Sweet Always Designer Paper Series all from Stampin Up.  For the fancy edging I used my Arches punch from Martha Stewart.  Roses are from wildorchidcrafts, pearls from Hobbyhouse and sentiment is Magnolia.



1 comment:

Karita said...

Oh wow! :) Beautiful card!

Image is cute and I love the colour combo!

Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :) And hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails