Tuesday, 5 April 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISOBEL

It is my goddaughters' 4th birthday next week so thought I would make a card for her following the challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is to follow a lovely sketch with a theme of 'a portrait'.




I have used one of my Hanglar images from kit 25 - Beach, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my oval nestie.  I then pieced it onto a nestie Labels Ten die cut.  The dp I have used is from DCWV The Linen Closet Stack, lace from my stash, Martha Stewart Arches punch, rhinestones from Treasures by Shabby Chic, roses are wildorchidcrafts and leaves are punched out using my Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment I generated on my computer and cut out with my Stampin Up oval punch.


4 comments:

Claire x said...

Beautiful card Jayne, lovely image and I love that paper. Hugs, Claire x

Nicolchen said...

Hi Jayne

WOW...your card is so gorgeous...I love the papers you´ve used and your coloration is simply beautiful :0)))

Thank´s for joining us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Jayne and the papers so pretty!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails