Wednesday, 6 April 2011

HATCHING TILDA

What a lovely day its turned out today and so I couldn't resist making my next card which is for 3 challenges.  I have followed the lovely sketch over on Totally Gorjuss and followed the themes over on ABC Challenge which is R is for Ribbon and I Love Promarkers which is Easter.


I have used my Magnolia Hello,  coloured her in with promarkers and cut out with my oval nestie and pieced onto a scallop nestie shape.  The cardstock used is Barely Banana and Gable Green both from Stampin Up.  The dp is from Forever Friends Spring Time pack which I adore as its also double sided!  The ribbon and bow is also from the same Forever Friends Spring Time range.  Flowers are wildorchidcrafts, green rhinestones are from Treasures from Shabby Chic and yellow gems are from Create and Craft.


8 comments:

Claire x said...

Super card Jayne, lovely sunny colours and love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Fabulous Easter card and such a gorgeous image. Love the colour combo and those delish papers.
hugs
Marion

Tine said...

Hi Jayne. Pretty Tilda image and a great layout for her. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card Jayne, pretty colours!
Clairexx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI SWEETIE!!!

I like your creation wow! OMG THAT PAPER IS SUPER CUTE!

How pretty details and that ribbon going around and at the end with a pretty bow is just gorgeous!

Well take care and
Thank you for playing with us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubyM:)

WeirdCat said...

So sweet, love how you've done the flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Dezinaworld said...

wow such a pretty card! really cute

Hugs June

Dezinaworld said...

wow such a pretty card! really cute

Hugs June

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails