Wednesday, 27 April 2011

ITS HANGLAR TIME!

My daughter has gone back to school for 2 days but I don't think they will be doing much!  Today they are doing a 'Move It' programme to raise money for the school which involves  dancing on a dance mat following arrows.  Depending how much each child raises will determine what Move It items they receive - starting from a wristband to a hooded top!  The best boy and girl out of each class will also get a medal.  Tomorrow is 'Wear What You Want' day but using the colours Red, White and Blue ready for the Royal Wedding on Friday.

My card I have created is for a few challenges.  Sunday Sketch and Stamp which I have used the lovely sketch and Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is to use Your Favourite Stamp.


I have used the sitting down Hanglar stamp which has to be my treasured stamp and will not give her up for anything together with the matching sentiment.  I coloured her in with promarkers, layered onto Always Artichoke cardstock from Stampin Up and pieced onto dp from K & Company Classic McKenna.  The ribbon is also Always Artichoke from SU, roses and cherry blossom from wildorchidcrafts, gem brads from my stash and for the fancy corner I used a die cut from my Cuttlebug Vintage set which I adore.  The fancy edging was created using my SU eyelet border punch.



7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and adorable too.
luv
Debby

Highland Monkey's said...

Cute card, the flowers just add the extra vavavoom!

Samantha B said...

Wow, that is such a pretty card, I love the papers :)
Thanks for playing along with Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
Sparkly Moo x

Nicolchen said...

an beautiful card you´ve made...fantastic color combo and the image is so cute :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

tiggertastic said...

this is just amazing and you have used some of my fav ever k&co papers

hope you have a lovely weekend,

Sarah-louise x

Claire x said...

This is a beautiful card Jayne - I love the adorable image and the colours are just lovely. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Marina said...

Beautiful card Jayne!
I love the papers and the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails