Monday, 4 April 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - Pearls and Swirls

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and an enjoyable Mother's Day.  I was woken at 7am by my 6 year old daughter with a Me To You Bear holding a patchwork heart and breakfast in bed consisting of a croissant and orange squash (she didn't think about getting orange juice out the fridge lol).  I also enjoyed a lovely meal out with my parents.


Back to our challenge over on Magical Monday.  Sadly both Vicky (blog founder) and Cathy have decided to step down to persue other ventures but I have volunteered to take it over as I really enjoy the challenges and using 'Magical Winged Images'.  




The theme for this challenge is Pearls and Swirls as picked by Marion and I have used the delightful sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday.  I used one of my newer Sweet Pea stamps designed by Caron Vinson called Royal Flower and coloured her in with copics and Sakura glitter pen.  The cardstock used is Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla and the dp is from Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper all from Stampin Up.  I used my Arches punch from Martha Stewart for the fancy edging.  Fancy lace is from Prima called Say It In Crystals set, pearls from my stash and roses from wildorchidcrafts.


I do hope you will join in with this challenge with your Magical Winged Images and take some time to visit the rest of the DT.

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is stunning, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and beautiful fairy
luv
Debby

Distressed Miss said...

This is really beautiful Jayne, love the colour combo.
Hugs
Clare
x

angelwhispers said...

Oh she really is a big girl getting your breakfast in bed Jayne did it bring tears!!!

Love the card and the image is just so beautifully colours and the papers and detail fabulous!!!

Good luck with taking over the challenge!!

Love Chanelle xxx

Carissa said...

Jayne, this is sooo pretty. The image and the papers are just gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa

tiggertastic said...

oh wow i love this, where are those papers from they are so lush, nice lace work too hunny - very pretty and girly but not pink (which is nice)

Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails