Thursday, 28 April 2011

ME TO YOU BEARS HAVE ARRIVED!

I am so over the moon that you can now purchase Me To You Bear card making kits and accessories that I have had to purchase some of the items.  As well as an admirer of the figureen's and bears themselves these had to be a must!

I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sweet Stop Sketch this week.


The adorable stamp I have used is called A Gift Inside and is coloured in with copics and Sakura glitter pen.  The dp is from the Me To You paper pack called Especially For You as is the co-ordinating ribbon and bow.  For the cardstock I used Baja Breeze from SU which the smaller piece I ran through my Bigshot with a Cuttlelbug Swiss Dots embossing plate.  Flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and pink shimmer dots are Papermania.

I won't be crafting at all tomorrow as its the Royal Wedding and my parents are coming round to watch it with me complete with salmon sandwiches and my mom's very special trifle which is to die for lol!!




4 comments:

Claire x said...

WOW Jayne, just gorgeous and I love the pastel colours. This is the second tatty bear I have seen today and I am liking these bears alot - may have to purchase! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Jayne, such an adorable bear too.
luv
Debby

tiggertastic said...

oh lovely colour combination, very sweet make Jayne hunny

hope you have a lovely weekend,

hugs, sarah-louise x

Sonia said...

Hi Jayne
Today I received my winning stamps from MM and this card that is Totally Gorgeous.
Thanks a lot!! Love all details.
*You make my day*
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails