Monday, 18 April 2011

MONOCHROMATIC ROSIE POSY

Well what a lovely weekend we have had and fingers crossed this lovely weather will continue over the next few days as they predict!  


I have made my next card for our latest challenge over on Magical Monday which has been chosen by Distressed Miss and that is Monochromatic (not just black and white). I have made 2 cards the same but with different stamps.  This features LOTV Birthday Fairy which has been coloured in with promarkers and Sakura Stardust glitter effect gelpen for detail.








For the challenge over on LOTV which is Happy Birthday as they are celebrating their 2nd birthday/anniversary I have used Rosie Posy.



Of course I have had to use my favourite colour of pink as this colour seems to dominate my crafting stash lol!  I  coloured her in with promarkers and Sakura Stardust Glitter effect gelpen and cut out with my circular nestie.  The fancy frilly die cuts are new from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Floral Doily Motifs cut out of Stampin Up Pretty In Pink cardstock.  The dp used is also from Stampin Up called Sweet Always which sadly has now been discontinued as is the Pretty In Pink ribbon.  The sentiment is from the new stamp collection from LOTV stamped in Memento Rose Bud ink and cut out with my Woodware circular punch.  Fancy corners are cut out from my Cuttlebug Vintage set, crystal gems are from Treasures from Shabby Chic and flowers are from wildorchidcrafts.



4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jayne.
luv
Debby

tiggertastic said...

loving the pink theme and that image is sooooooooooooooo cute

hugs your teamy sarah x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Georgeous card as always. Love Rosy Posie and I really must get this one. It is a shame Sweet Always isn't available any more. I love this pack and I haven't got much left of it now. Enjoy this fab weather we are having.
hugs
Marion

Heidi said...

What a sweet birthday card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails