Monday, 18 April 2011

THE PAPER SHELTER challenge 9

I have stumbled across a great challenge blog called The Paper Shelter and they sell some lovely digi stamps and papers so had to have a go at their latest challenge which was a sketch to follow. 

Its my sister-in-laws birthday in May, she lives in the Bahamas and trained as a pastry chef but now works from home baking gorgeous fancy cakes for special occasions and also cupcakes so thought this was very appropriate as soon as I saw it!  I have kept embellishments to a minimum as it will have to be posted and its going a very long way!


I have used a lovely digi image called Nina Pattisiere which I have coloured in with promarkers and Sakura glitter pen.  Cardstock used is Pretty In Pink as is the ribbon which are both from Stampin Up.  The lovely dp of which I had to get some more of is from The Sweet Stack by DCWV, sentiment is new from LOTV and stamped in Rose Bud Memento Ink and adhesive gems are from Papermania.


7 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous card I love this image this was the first paper shelter image I used, love it. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

This is super "sweet", Jayne! Makes me smile ;D Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter! Hugz, Cheryl

CraftyC said...

Love your card Jayne and what a fab image to!
Clairex

Marie said...

Very sweet and lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow that is fabulous I love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxx

Livert said...

Love your card. Thank you for playing along with us at TPS.

Hugs Liv.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails