Thursday, 14 April 2011

SWEET PEA IN THE WIND!

Its still a very quiet week at my house as Seren is away until Sunday with her Daddy, so making the most of my crafting time!


I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch n Stash and the theme over on wildorchidchallenge which is Wings.

I have used a new Sweet Pea stamp sent to me by my crafting friend Amy called In The Wind and coloured her in with copics and added gold glitter for the moon and Blueberry Ice Stickles to her wings.  I then cut her out with my plain oval nestie and pieced onto a scallop oval nestie shape.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up called Lavender Lace and the dp is from Best Creation Inc called Once Upon a Dream.  The sentiment I havent used for a while is from Stampin Up Oval All stamp set cut out with my plain oval and scallop oval SU punches.  Purple edged lace and roses all from wildorchidcrafts.  For the fancy corners I used my Cuttlebug Vintage die cut.   Adhesive gems from Papermania.


6 comments:

tiggertastic said...

amazing creation, love the flower placement

sarah x

~@ngie~ said...

such a gorgeous card & image... the DP's are awesome colours & I just love the flower presentation ;o)

Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck!!

xXx Angie xXx

xx Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card, luv the image & DP's & your flowers look fabulous

Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Vicky said...

Just beautiful Jayne...and that image is just amazing hun..

thanks for joining us at sketch n stash..and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

stunning card and such a beautiful image


Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

elsi67 said...

Lovely:-) Thanks for playing with us at WOC :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails