Thursday, 14 April 2011

TILDA WITH BUTTERFLY DRESS

I can't believe this but another card I have finished today and this time for two challenges which are I Love Promarkers 61 - sketch and ABC Challenge S is for Sugar and Spice!


I'm in love with my promarkers again and followed various You Tube Tuturials on how to get the skin tone, hair and dress details right which I do hope I have achieved.  I have used my latest Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Butterfly Dress which I also used pink Sakura Stardust gelpen glitter effect.  The cardstock is Pink Passion from SU and the dp is from Papermania Summer Bloom.  I used my Martha Stewart punch for the fancy border around the image, pearls from Bling Bling, lace was from Lacey, deep pink roses from my stash and centre rose and cherry blossom from wildorchidcrafts.

Promarkers used are:-

Hair - Caramel, Mustard, Buttercup
Skin - Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Pale Pink
Dress - Dusky Rose, Baby Pink
Shoes - Putty
Socks - Amond
Leaves - Leaf Green
Basket - Tan, Cinnamon
Roses - Baby Pink


10 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is so adorable, love the layout and those flowers are stunning

AN said...

kiitos tästä kauniista kortista--sopii aivan mainiosti ABC-haasteseen
Onnea myös arvontaan!
Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi!

Tine said...

Hi Jayne. Gorgeous Tilda image and great papers. Very girly. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Wow! This is just gorgeous and that image is adorable. Colouring is fab and such a lovely sketch. Beautiful embellishments.
hugs
Marion

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Jayne, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

sari said...

Hi Jayne! Oh my...This is such a lovely and soft card! Love the pink colors, your coloring and the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Sweet card! This image is adorable. Kind of like my daughter when she's trying to ask for something...."pleeeeeazzzeee"!! LOL
~Lacey

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, I like the flowers along the bottom,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Sonia said...

Hi Jayne
Wow! I love your pink card with Tilda.. So pretty and adorable.
Great Creation.
-Sony

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails