Wednesday, 11 May 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - J is for JOYFOLD CARD

Here we are on our next challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge which has a theme of a Joyfold Card.  We have a lovely tuturial on the main challenge blog which has been done by our lovely Helen.


We are also being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are offering $15 to spend in their online store.






I have decided to use my Gillian Roberts Bear and Robin stamp, coloured it in with copics and added stickles around the hat and for the snow.

The dp I have used is from My Mind's Eye Dear Santa Glitter Cardstock paper pack, ribbon from my stash, silver edging strips from Lakeland, Ruby Red cardstock from SU, flower is punched out using my Nellie Snellen punch, brad is from my stash and the fancy inside is from Dear Santa Glitter Gift Tag set.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created with their Joyfold cards.




10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Jayne.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Beautiful crimbo card Jayne, love all the folds on this
Clairexx

Dot said...

Beautiful card, Jayne. I love the little icebear. Pretty dp and colours.
hugs Dorte

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love the image and the papers and colours are lovely, fab shimmer and sparkle too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Jayne! This is one of my favourite Christmas images and I love the papers you have used and touches of silver! Hugs Delphine xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Jayne, this is so cute! I love the silver paper you used and your adorable "polar bear"!! Great take on the joyfold card!! Big hugs!
~Lacey

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card Jayne - love the touch of gold!
Helen x

Heidi said...

JAYNE....I couldnt believe I wasnt a follower of your blog. Well that has changed! I love your Joy Fold card. I also didnt put two and two together that your were the same Jayne as the Magical Mondays challenge. Duh. Anyway. Enough rambling. Gorgeous card!

Samantha said...

Lovely card Jayne! awesome how you did the bear white never thought about doing that! tehhehe hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love your image and the touch of sparkle from your silver matting. Hugs, Carissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails