Wednesday, 4 May 2011

BUTTONS, BOWS AND BLING!

It's back to work for me today after 12 days off - I hope it isn't too busy lol!  I have followed the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog and used the theme over on Just Magnolia which is Buttons, Bows and Bling!


I have used one of my newest Magnolia Tilda images called Hello Little Butterfly and coloured it in with promarkers and Sakura Glitter Pen, I then cut out with my oval nestie. The dp used I got from Hobbycraft called Butterfly Kisses - Butterflies and Kisses from the Nitwit Collections Essentials range.  I have even had to purchase the Butterfly digi dp sets from Nitwit as they are adorable.  The cardstock is from Bazzill called Bling Petty Cash, fancy edge punched with my Martha Stewart Arches punch, flowers are from my stash as are the buttons and ribbon, sentiment from craftworkcards, fancy corner is a Cuttlebug Vintage and the pink adhesive spots are called Glitterati.


7 comments:

tiggertastic said...

love the butterfly and the gem swirls

hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet Jayne, the colours are gorgeous and your card is so pretty!
Clairex

Samantha said...

Totally lovely card! love all the BLING!! great job! hugs Samantha :0)

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is soooo sweet!! Love the colors, cute paper and that corner swirl.

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Jayne and love the colour combo. Super cute Tilda image and lovely embellishments.
hugs
Marion

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails