Sunday, 29 May 2011

A GIRLIE FAIRYTALE

I'm making the most of my crafting time over the next few days as Seren has gone camping with her daddy until Wednesday then she will finally return to me Thursday night.  I am missing her though!!


I thought I would enter the new sketch over on Sketch 'n' Stash with my chosen winning stamp Simply Sassy Fairy Tale from Funky Kits as I won the Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge which was themed Men Cards!  I am also entering this into the gorgeous challenge over on Totally Papercrafts which is Pink and Girlie (right up my street as pink is my favourite colour to work with!)



I coloured in the image with promarkers and added cotton candy Stickles to her shoes, I then cut her out with my circular nestie.  The dp I have used was from one of my favourite Stampin Up Designer Paper Packs called Sweet Always but unfortunately this has now been discontinued as its now 2 years old! Cardstock used also from SU is Regal Rose as is the ribbon.   The lace was from my stash, flowers from wildorchidcrafts, gems from Treasures by Shabby Chic, sentiment from craftworkcards.  I also used my Martha Stewart Arches punch for the fancy edging.

Hope you all have a fab bank holiday weekend.  I'm not back at work until Wednesday!




4 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Jayne....!

thank you for joining us at tpc....and good luck!

hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jayne and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Beautiful!! Great colours and such a sweet image!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

Faye said...

Hi Jayne. I love how you've used our sketch and the pretty colours too. Have a great weekend. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails