Tuesday, 31 May 2011

LOTV AND HANGLAR

Well to make the most of my crafting time I  made 2 cards yesterday.  I never even got out my pj's as it was so miserable!!


The first of my cards is for the challenge over on LOTV which is themed I Believe In Fairies, using the gorgeous sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp and also for the challenge over on A Spoonful Of Sugar which is Flower Power.



I used my LOTV Pom Pom fairy and coloured her in with my promarkers and stickles on her wings.  I then cut her out with my plain square nestie.  Cardstock used is Regal Rose from Stampin Up as is the ribbon.  The dp I have used is from Papermania Blueberry Hill which is one of my favourites (might have to try and get some more!)  The sentiment was part of a fairy sayings stamp set sent to me by my friend Amy, pink pearls are Hobbycraft and the flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts.

The second of my cards I made for the challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is themed Dots.


I used one of my favourite Hanglar stamps and coloured her in with promarkers and cut out with my Labels Four nestie.  Cardstock used is Chocolate Chip from Stampin Up.  The lighter brown and large circled dp is from cherryarte.com called Seasonal Raindrops which is the same double sided sheet.  The blue and brown dotted dp is from Making Memories Vintage Findings called Brown Wallpaper Findings.  The brown lacey ribbon I found in my stash, brown pearls from hobbyhouse.co.uk and flowers are from Magnolia.




5 comments:

sara said...

ooops sorry ment to say thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only i really should do my commenting on separate days lol
hugs sara x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, they both are but i am a sucker for the fairies, gorgeous colours and details hugs pops x x x

Marina said...

Beautiful card Jayne!
I love the colour combo and this little cutie.

Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty, loving the colors, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - both of them. Fabulous desins and lovely images. Loving that LOTV sketch, the fairy looks great diagonally on the square layer - very clever !
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails