Monday, 16 May 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - White with One Other Colour

I had a really quiet weekend as Seren was at her Daddy's so it was really lovely to make a few cards with total concentration for a change lol!  I took Seren to see Olly Murs at the NIA in Birmingham Sunday night which was absolutely fantastic as we were 7 rows from the front!!

We had some lovely entries into our last challenge over on Magical Monday so do pop back to the challenge blog to see who our winner was.  We are having a GDT call each month and a also a DT call so I'm pretty sure you will want to enter that.

Our next challenge which has a theme of White with One Other Colour is being sponsored by the lovely Lacey with a new stamp from the new Wags 'n' Whiskers release which is being released on Friday May 20th!



The prize is the above digi stamp called Dress Up Millie together with another 3 digi images of your choice from the Wags 'n' Whiskers range.



I have used Wags 'n' Whiskers Angelica which was released before last Christmas.


I coloured her in with promarkers and added Crystal Ice Stickles to her wings and used Purple Star Gelly Roll Sakura pen on the stars.  The embossed white card is from Doodlebug, the purple dp is from Papermania Henbury Lane pack and the cardstock is Lavender Lace from SU.   The ribbon is Celebrate, flowers from wildorchidcrafts and the sentiment was sent to me in a stamp set from my friend Amy.  The layout I have used is from the gorgeous sketch over on A Spoonful of Sugar.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love too.



4 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Love your card and the very lovely image. Great colour choice.
hugs
Marion

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Jayne, I love all the purple and what a sweet fairy image.
hugs
wynneth
x

Samantha said...

Really pretty card Jayne! I Love purple! perfect colours, :0)

HandmadebyTLC said...

This is a beautiful purple and packed full of circles, perfect for the Wags 'n Whiskers circles challenge, thanks for joining us. Also, the NEW PRINCESS release digi images are out! Stop by and check them out!
HUGS!
Tammy Louise

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails