Monday, 16 May 2011

SAILOR HANGLAR

I have made my next card for the Lovely Haenglar Only Challenge which is a recipe consisting of 2 dp, more than 2 flowers, lace and a charm and the gorgeous sketch over on Sketch and Stash.


I have used one of my new stamps from Hanglar, coloured her in with promarkers.  The fancy border around the image was created using my Martha Stewart punch.  The dp is from a forgotten Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pack and the cardstock is Pretty in Pink from SU.  I used pink lace type ribbon from my stash, white fancy ribbon and roses from wildorchidcrafts and pink pearls from Hobbycraft.  The butterfly was also from my stash.




7 comments:

sara said...

this is lovely ,really pretty with the colours you have chosen ,the round the page punch looks fab around the hanglar cutie !,thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara (gdt)

Marion said...

Fabulous Jayne, Love this little cutie and the colour combo. Pretty paper and love those corners.
hugs
Marion

Claire x said...

A very pretty card, especially love the punchwork. Hugs, Claire x

Nicolchen said...

Your card looks so beautiful :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so pretty Jayne, I see you've got back into your Promarkers then !!! Lovely H&S image, is it from one of the very newest kits?
hugs
wynneth
x

Jill said...

gorgeous gorgeous card Jayne I love your image and the papers are perfect thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Faye said...

Oh what a wonderful card, the papers you've used are fabby. Love how you've used our sketch. Thanks for joining us at SnS. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails