Wednesday, 25 May 2011

STRAWBERRY YUMMY

Its took me 3 days to make the following card as have only had a few hours each day to craft due to work commitments!  Had to get it finished today as my parents are coming round later to see me and Seren to tell us all about their cruise to Italy over the last couple of weeks!




I have used one of the new Magnolia stamps called Strawberry Yummy and cut out with my Labels 10 nestie.  The strawberry dp is Magnolia, green leaf dp is Lime Garden and red strawberry dp are both from K & Company 12x12 papers.  Cardstock used is Real Red from Stampin Up as is the ribbon tied with my Bow Easy.  I used my Martha Stewart punch for the fancy edging, flowers from prima and all the brads are from my stash.  Totally adore the strawberry ones!!


I am entering this into the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge which is to follow a lovely sketch.


4 comments:

Claire x said...

This is a gorgeous card Jayne - those strawberries are making me quite hungry LOL. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card Jayne and love the sweet Tilda.
luv
debby

Stampin Mindy said...

How cute is that Tilda! Adorable papers too.

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week.

Hugs, Mindy

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Another fabulous card and I just love this Tilda. Love it.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails