Sunday, 22 May 2011

SUGAR BOWL FLORA

I have decided to make my mom's birthday card from Seren as the theme over on the Sugar Bowl is Birthdays and they also have a lovely sketch to follow to.


I have used the beautiful Flora digi image and coloured her in my favourite promarkers.  Cardstock used is Orchid Opulence and Very Vanilla from Stampin Up and purple embossed polka dot cardstock from my stash.  The dp I found amongst my paper stash so not sure of its names.  I used my SU eyelet border punch for the fancy edging and lace from my stash.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards which is layered onto a plain oval and scallop oval punched out with my SU punches.  Flower is Prima Daisy Dreams Juicy and the gems are from Recollections.


5 comments:

Claire x said...

Such a gorgeous card Jayne, these images are just the sweetest. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, beautiful image.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

This is a beautiful card Jane, she is so pretty and I love the colours!
Clairexx

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so beautiful Jayne, the image is just adorable - I love it. I'm sure your Mom will be so pleased to receive her card.
hugs
wynneth
x

Erika said...

Jayne a beautiful card, I love how you've coloured the image. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck.
Erika. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails