Saturday, 14 May 2011

GORJUSS RUBY IN PINK

Whilst enjoying my child-free weekend I decided to get my latest creation for the challenge over on the Sugar Bowl which is themed Distressed/Vintage and also the Facebook Sugar Nellie challenge which this week is Pink!


I have used one of my latest purchases from the Gorjuss Girl collection called Ruby and coloured her in with promarkers.  The cardstock is Pretty In Pink from Stampin Up and dp is from Papermania Rose Garden.  I cut out the circles using my Grand Nestabilities.  The lace was from my lace stash, sentiment is Magnolia, flowers are wildorchidcrafts and the lovely adhesive gems were sent to me by my friend Wynneth who got them for me from her trip to the USA.




4 comments:

Claire x said...

This is such a gorgeous card Jayne - I love that image and the pastel colours are just perfect for it. I'm having a child free weekend too - so hope to get some crafting time in. Enjoy. Hugs, Claire x

Samantha said...

Pretty card hunny you could add this to Top Tip Tuesday, We have a Flower frenzy theme this week, hugs Samantha :0)

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Jayne, love the new stamp and pretty papers
Clairexx

My name is Wynneth said...

Ruby is gorgeous Jayne, I must go and check the new gorjuss girl releases !! Lovely pink papers and the new gems look fabby.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails