Wednesday, 8 June 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - L is for Love

What lovely cards and gift cards using Kraft we had on our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge.  Remember if you entered to pop over to the challenge blog to see who our winner was as it might be You!!


Our next challenge is being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Fairy with a theme of L is for Love with a colour combo of Green, Red and Silver as chosen by the lovely Helen.


I chose to use Betty and Henry Winter Mice from Whiff of Joy, coloured in with promarkers, added stickles for detail and paper pieced the present.  I cut the image out using my circular nestie.  The dp used is from Stampin Up Merry Moments Designer Series, red cardstock is Real Red from SU and silver cardstock from my stash.  Ribbons and silver brads are from my stash and the flowers were punched out and embossed with my Nellie Sellen Poinsietta punches.  Ribbon was tied with my bow-easy, sentiment from craftworkcards mounted onto an oval and scallop oval using my punches from SU.


Please pop over to our challenge blog as we have inspiration not only from the DT but also from some of the DT from Stamp Fairy.



8 comments:

Dot said...

Jayne, your card is really lovely, beautiful colours and colouring.
hugs Dorte

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) the image is just perfect for the theme ,, fab papers and design too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Another gorgeous card, Jayne! I love the image (they are so cute!) and the punches you have used! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card...you can never have too much Henry! :0)
Helen x

PS - I can't take the credit for the gorgeous colour combo...that was Lols

Heidi said...

Jayne,
I love you card! I have this same paper. I love your use of it! Such a cute image! Adorable.

Caroljenks said...

Jayne this is gorgeous, I just love that image.
I'm so happy to be a permanent member of ABC Christmas Challenge DT now - Thanks for making me feel so welcome :)

Carol x

Samantha said...

Awwww how lovely is your card! love it Henry he is mega cute! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Awwww... how cute are these little characters ! Gorgeous traditional Christmas colours making a great card.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails