Monday, 13 June 2011

BELIEVE THE WORLD IS FULL OF MAGIC

What horrible weather we had over the weekend I wish it would just go away after all its suppose to be 'flamin' June lol!  I'm off on holiday to Cornwall on Saturday and the forecast so far isn't looking good - just will have to make the most of it!!


My next card I have made for our challenge over on Magical Monday which has a theme of Punches and Embossing.  I followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch and Stash and am also entering the LOTV challenge which is Anything Goes.



The image I have used is Fairie on Tiptoe from LOTV and coloured in promarkers and stickles on her wings.  I cut her out with my circular nestie and pieced onto a Die-namics decorative doily cut out of Stampin Up Blushing Bride cardstock.  The ribbon is also SU Blushing Bride.  The dp is from my Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pack and embossed card from Kanban.  The flowers were punched out with my woodware punches and the sentiment from LOTV Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments was cut out with my SU scallop circle punch and stamped with Rose Bud Memento ink.  Pearls are from Hobbycraft.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT on Magical Monday have created as we now have some other talented ladies on our team.  We are being sponsored by The Crafty Purple Frog who are offering 3 sheets of decoupage to the winning entrant.








7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hello Jayne. This is such a pretty card, love the colours and a great choice of stamp. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Gorgeous card and one of my fav LOTV images. Colouring is wonderful and terrific detail.
hugs
Marion

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card! Your adorable image is beautifully coloured and those papers give such a pretty, feminine look.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Claire x said...

Such a pretty card Jayne, I do love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

My name is Wynneth said...

So lovely Jayne, this is one of my all time fav LOTV stamps. Loving that doily layer, haven't any of those dies... yet !!

hugs
wynneth
x

Daniele said...

what a pretty card love the colours you used thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails