Wednesday, 8 June 2011

A COUPLE OF MAGNOLIA CARDS

I've managed to complete 2 cards over the last 2 days - which is a record for me considering I have been at work, have Seren before and after school and have been out with my friend on Monday afternoon for a meal!


My first creation I used the lovely sketch over on this weeks Totally Gorjuss and followed the theme over on this weeks Totally Papercrafts which is Get Fruity.  It also fits into the theme over on Simon Says Stamp which is Lets Get Fruity with a photo inspiration!



I used my Apple Tilda image and coloured her in with promarkers then cut out with my oval nestie.  The dp used is  Summer Picnic Designer Paper series, cardstock is Real Red as is the ribbon and Old Olive all from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from Magnolia, bow tied with my bow-easy, adhesive stones from Papermania and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For my next creation I followed the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday, the theme from this weeks Just Magnolia which is Anything Goes with added lace and also the theme of a Birthday Project over on the brand new challenge blog for Magnolia lovers called The Magnolia Inspiration Challenge.


I used my Tilda with small Present and coloured her in with promarkers.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Pretty In Pink.  The dp is Lap of Luxury Designer Paper series also from SU,  I used my Martha Stewart heart punch and added lace from my stash.  The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs which has been punched out and added to a scallop circle punched out with my SU punch.  Rhinestones are from Recollections, fancy border from Cuttlebug Vintage set and flowers are wildorchidcrafts.


13 comments:

Carissa said...

These are both lovely. I especially like the layout of the pink and purple one and I love its soft pretty colour. Hugs, Carissa

Liza said...

Two gorgeous cards with great colour combos. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at TOMIC.

Liza x

Sharon Keanly said...

hi there Jayne, I adore both your cards, they are so very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again on Saturday. hugs Sharon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Jayne :-) Both of them are fabby :-)

you could enter thr first one into the Simon Says Stamp Chalenge too ,,,, Fruity :-)

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

These are beautiful! I love those papers!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Michele said...

Such gorgeous cards Jayne. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Camilla said...

Hello!
Wish you good luck with this beautiful card.
So very beautiful colors, love the colour combo
Thank you want to be in Tomic's challenge this week.
Hugs: Camilla

Chris (catt871) said...

These are both so pretty! I love all the layers and the papers are awesome!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Gosia S. said...

Such a beautiful creation!
So happy that you could join us at TOMIC!
hugs

Gosia

craftymum said...

wonderful card. thank you for joining us at TG this week
hugs sarah xxx
p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog. It ends on the 14th!

Rica said...

Both fabulous cards, love the colour combinations of the second one and both the pretty Tilda's!!

So happy you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx

Kat said...

Love both of your cards Jayne. Both lovely colour combos. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

My name is Wynneth said...

Two lovely cards Jayne, Tilda always looks so pretty and I love your colour choices, papers and layouts.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails