Monday, 27 June 2011

SKETCH TIME AT MAGICAL MONDAY

Sorry for my late posting of my DT card for the challenge over on Magical Monday.  After arriving back late Friday night from my camping trip in Cornwall I had loads to catch up on over the weekend plus with having my daughter found no time at to craft.  Today is my day off from work so got started on my creation.


For the challenge over on Magical Monday we have a lovely sketch to follow created by our very own Heidi of which we are being sponsored by CRAFTY RIBBONS.



Here is what I came up with


I used one of my Pergamano clear stamps from the Fairies 1 set and coloured her in with promarkers and stickles on her wings.  I then cut her out with my Labels One nestability.  The cardstock used is Certainly Celery from Stampin Up and the dp is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper pack.  The sentiment is from LOTV cut out with my Woodware circle punch and pieced onto a scallop circle cut out with SU scallop circle punch.  Flowers, brads and lace are all from my stash and the rhinestone accents are from Treasures by Shabby Chic.

Dont forget to pop over to see what the rest of the fab DT have created following this great sketch.



4 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Fabulous card and a lovely image. Like the colour combo and fab paper.
hugs
Marion

Miria said...

Jayne, your card is adorable, I love everything in it! Hugs, Miria

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Heidi said...

Jayne- I love how you used the sketch. I love the image shape and the green lace! I hope you had a lovely holiday on Cornwall! Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails