Wednesday, 15 June 2011

SWEET LITTLE ANGEL

This will be one of my last postings before I go off on holiday on Saturday for a week camping in Cornwall.  Just wishing the weather to change dramatically as the extended forecast doesnt look good!


I have created my card for some friends of mine who last week had their 3rd child a baby boy so now they have 1 girl and 2 boys. They haven't decided on a name yet but I'm sure when they do it will be well worth the naming delay.



I have used my Whiff of Joy Willow Holding Baby stamp, coloured in with my promarkers and cut out with my Labels Four nestability.  The cardstock used is Lavender Lace from Stampin Up.  The cardstock used is a selection from Nana's Nursery Baby Boy.  Ribbon from my stash and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.  The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy Baby Sentiments punched out with my Punch Extra-Large from SU.  I followed the lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp.



4 comments:

Claire x said...

A very pretty card Jayne with a sweet image and love the lilac. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne and I'm sure your friends will love it. The colours are lovely.

I have my fingers crossed for the weather for you, it's been sunny and showery all day today here.

Looking forward to meeting up with you, possibly thursday if that works for you ? Just text me when you know what you're doing.
hugs
wynneth
x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is wonderful a really great layout too, hugs pops x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails