Wednesday, 6 July 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - N is for No Nonsense

Its another week over on ABC Christmas Challenge and for this challenge we want to see your No Nonsense/No Frills creations with no dp which this week is being hosted by one our newbies - Heidi.


We are kindly being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $15 store voucher to spend on anything in there store and Karens Doodles who are offering 3 digi's of the winners choice.


This is what I created:-



I used my Uru and Candycane from Whiff of Joy which is available at Simon Says Stamp, coloured in with promarkers and cut out with my Labels Eight Nestability.

The red cardstock has been embossed with a Sissix Swirls and Stars embossing plate.  I used a sentiment from LOTV Christmas Circular Sentiments and red and green gems from Hobbycraft.

Hope you will pop along to see what the rest of the fantastic DT have created.




6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love these Wee Gnomes and the red/green combo is fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heidi said...

Simply Stunning! I love the little elf and the red embossed cardstock!

Helen said...

Fab card Jayne - love the embossing!
Helen x

Samantha said...

Great No Nonsense for sure!! love this image too! hugs Samantha

Dot said...

Beautiful card, Jayne. This WOJ image is cute.
hugs Dorte

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooooo... I do so love the Uru images Jayne (although I do only have one so far !) Your card is fabulous and so elegant with the clean and simple layout. Great PM colouring too.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails