Wednesday, 20 July 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - O is for Old Stamp

Hi to you all and another week over on ABC Christmas Challenge which I am hosting.  The theme is O is for Old Stamp which we would love to see you use an image that is over a year old. 


Some sad news as this will be the last time I will be hosting as I have decided to stand down from the fantastic DT.  I found it really hard to make the decision but have thoroughly enjoyed my time being an inspiration to you all.


We are being sponsored by Wild Rose Studio who have let us use some of their old stamps which are over a year old and who are offering the winner 2 stamps of their choice from their online store.






Here is my final DT creation:-



I have used Sam with Stocking which is available from Wild Rose Studio and coloured in with promarkers and stickles and cut out with my oval nestie.  The red cardstock used is Real Red from Stampin Up.  The red flower dp is called Very Merry Wrap The Presents and the green text dp is called Polar Expressions which has been pieced onto Olive Green cardstock also from SU.  The ribbon was in my stash.  The flowers were punched and embossed with my Nellie Snellen Poinsietta punch with brads added to the centres from my stash.  Square red gems were sent to me in a winning package from Jacque.


I do hope you will pop over to the rest of the DT and see their gorgeous creations.

7 comments:

Carissa said...

Sad to know that you are leaving us but I wish you all the best and I hope that you will visit from time to time.
Your card is so pretty. Love the beautiful image. Hugs, Carissa

Dot said...

Such a cute card and image, Jayne. so sad you are leaving us , hope you will join the ABC Christmas challenge.
hugs dorte

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I am so sad you are leaving us but hope you will pop back and join us in the challenges :-)
It has been lovely working with you xx I will continue to pop by your blog to see your fabulous creations :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

So sorry you're leaving us - it's been great having you on our team!
Fab last card - love those flowers!
Helen x

Heidi said...

So sad to have you leaving the team. Your Christmas cards are so special! Love your final creation! Hugs!

CraftyC said...

This is lovely Jayne and a very cute image. Family first so understand why you've stood down from the DT!
Clairexx

Delphine said...

Such a lovely card, Jayne! The image is adorable and I love your pretty papers and ribbon! I am sorry that you are leaving us, but I'll keep my eye on you too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails