Monday, 4 July 2011

A BIT OF VINTAGE BOUTIQUE

It seems to have been ages that I have created a card for the challenge over on The Sugar Bowl so thought I would have to give their latest challenge a go as the theme is 'make your own flowers'.  I'd recently found a lovely tuturial on You Tube by Pinkaboo6691 to make some scunched up flowers.  They in turn got the idea from Dawn over on dawnsstampingthoughts.net.  This is what I came up with:-



The image I have used is from  Simply Sassy called Vintage Boutique which I coloured in with my promarkers, added brown chalk around the edge and cut out with my Labels Eight nestability.  The dp used is from DCWV The Linen Closet Stack.  I used my Martha Stewart Arches punch and added beige organza ribbon from my stash.  For the flowers I used the same dp.  Fern punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and rhinestones from Treasures by Shabby Chic.




4 comments:

Sew Sweet said...

Love this image Jayne, and your choice of D/P is perfect for this. Great scrunched flowers xxx

Fiona said...

loevely card, fab colours and those flowers are awesome!!

fi
x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x

My name is Wynneth said...

Just gorgeous Jayne - I recently got this stamp myself but haven't had chance to use her yet ! Loving the pale beige shades, just perfect for your card. Good luck with the challenge.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails