Monday, 25 July 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - Red and Teal

Its another challenge over on Magical Monday and the theme is a colour theme of Red and Teal.  We can't wait to see what you come up with using a magical image.


We are sponsored this week by All That Scraps who are offering a $15 store voucher to the winner.







I used my Sugar Nellie image called Make a Wish, coloured her in with promarkers and copics and cut out with my scallop round nestie.  The cardstock used is Real Red and Taken with Teal both from Stampin Up.  The dp used is Taken with Teal from Sweet Pea Designer Paper pack and Poppy Parade from Sunny Garden Designer Paper pack both from SU.  The ribbon is Poppy Parade from SU tied with my bow easy.  Square adhesive gems were sent to me in a winning prize from Jacque.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created.


3 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
A fabulous card and love this image. Colouring is wonderful and love that paper.
hugs
Marion

Heidi said...

Jayne-I love this SN image! It's one of the few I have. Great use of the red and teal. Overall beautiful card!Thanks for doing so a fantastic job as team lead!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails