Monday, 11 July 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - Use some Texture

I have had a really quiet weekend except for going to my nephews 9th birthday party on Saturday as Seren was with her daddy all weekend.


Our challenge over on Magical Monday is based on Textures which we want to see 2 or more textures used on a creation.  We are also being joined by 2 Guest Design Team Members Sande and Marion.



I used one of my LOTV fairy images and coloured her in with promarkers and glitter glue on her wings.  I then cut out with circular nestie and pieced it onto a scallop circle cut out of Regal Rose cardstock from SU.  The dp is a sheet from Papermania Rose Garden paper pack and the circle embossed card is from Kanban.  I added lace from my stash and added adhesive pearls.  The flowers I made myself following a tuturial which I have posted about in a later post.







6 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Fabulous card and love the image. She is coloured beautifully. Great paper and love that flower you made.
Hope you enjoyed your quiet weekend.
hugs
Marion

Pops x said...

HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen, and what a sweet image, hugs Pops x x

Heidi said...

So beautiful Jayne!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful fairy card Jayne.
luv
debby

Samantha said...

gorgeous card Jayne sooo pretty! hugs Samantha

Ps a little candy on my blog if you fancy a go xx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the image. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails