Wednesday, 6 July 2011

RESTLESS THOUGHTS

After a really horrible morning with heavy rain it has now dried up and the sun is making an appearance - don't think its going to last though as thunderstorms are predicted for later :-(


I have decided to make a card for the challenge over on Sweetpea Stampers which has a theme of wings and followed the lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp.



I have used my Restless Thoughts image created by Ching-Chou Kuik and coloured in with promarkers and Sakura glitter pens on her wings.  I then shaped the edges with my X-cut punch.  The cardstock used is from the Bazzill range called Bling Feather Boa and the dp is a sheet from Nitwit Collections Essentials Butterfly Kisses range called Butterflies.  The ribbon and butterfly are both from Hobbycraft, the flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams and the sentiment was part of a sentiment stamp set sent to me from my friend Amy.




7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jayne, this is a stunning creation, love the gorgeous image and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Renate said...

So sweet this image and i love alle the white and red together. It gives me a warm summer feeling.
Great colouring!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Renate

Sue said...

Gorgeous ..love the colours you have chosen .
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Pea Stampers

Claire x said...

This is a really pretty card Jayne - love the image and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

Another lovely card Jayne, this is a fabulous image and your colouring is great.

hugs
wynneth
x

angelwhispers said...

Hi Jayne long time since I've been by so sorry but not been a very good crafter these last few weeks. Hope you and Seren are ok?

Love the card the colours are just perfect for the beautiful image.

Take care and thanks for joining us over at SPS Love Chanelle xxx

tiggertastic said...

oh wow what a magical card, lovely colouring on the image
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails