Wednesday, 27 July 2011

THINKING OF YOU HANGLAR

Its the dreaded school holidays and I had the usual 'I'm bored' from Seren on the first day lol!  I went to work yesterday so my mom came to babysit and today its the local play scheme run by Seren's school.  Seren is back there tomorrow then my mom is coming back around on Friday - oh my its all go lol!


Anyway back to my creation which I have made for the lovely challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is Embossing and also I followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch 'n' Stash.



I used one of my Hanglar stamps from kit 11 and its already over 6 months old!  I coloured her in promarkers, cut out with my plain circular nestie and added some purple chalk around the edges.  The embossed cardstock is called Leaf Trails from Kanban and the dp used are from Lap of Luxury Designer Paper Series from Stampin Up.  The purple cardstock is also from SU called Concord Crush.  I used my SU scallop circle punch for the piecing on the sentiment which is from Hanglar.  The flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts and the pink gems are from my stash.




6 comments:

Claire x said...

Pretty card Jayne. Hugs, Claire x

sara said...

hi claire love your card those colours together are so pretty thank you so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x x

debby4000 said...

So cute Jayne, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Love the soft colours and pretty flowers. They work so well with this cutie. Thanks also for playing at Sketch n Stash this time. x

Nicolchen said...

A beautiful card you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the lho Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Julie said...

Darling card - love the image and the soft colours you've chosen! Thanks for joining us at SNS this time around, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails