Monday, 8 August 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - Banners and Glitter

Haven't had much time to craft lately where do the hours in the day go lol!  Also still can't find my mojo but hopefully after this week away camping again with my daughter I will be alot better!!  We are off to Marden in Kent as my cousin lives nr there and she recently had a little baby girl so got to go and have a munch!!


Our challenge over on Magical Monday has a theme of Banners and Glitter as chosen by Heidi.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Pollycraft who are offering 5 digi's of the winners choice.






For my creation I have used Crystal Fairies 2 which is available for download from Pollycraft and coloured her in with copics and used Sakura pen on her wings.  The dp used is an assortment from a paper pack called Quite Contrary .  The cardstock is Regal Rose from Stampin Up.  To create the banners I used my Whiff of Joy Pennants die cut and added stickles around the edges.  The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs pieced onto a scallop circle cut out with my SU punch and added stickles around the border.  The flowers are wildorchidcrafts and the pink gems were from Wynneth.

I have also seen that this also fits the challenge over on I Love Promarkers which has a theme of Things With Wings.



5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just Gorgeous Jayne - what a pretty fairy digi. I love your papers and the WoJ bunting looks stunning. Beautiful colours too and so nice to see the pink gems used to such great effect. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Have a great time camping, fingers crossed the weather is good for you and enjoy the new baby cuddles !
hugs
wynneth
x

Claire x said...

Pretty card Jayne - love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Such a sweet card, lovely bunting and image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Gorgeous card and such a pretty little fairy. Fab papers and love how you did the bunting.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails