Monday, 22 August 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Sketch Time

I had a really enjoyable Saturday night when I went to a Greek restaurant in Wolverhampton to celebrate my ex-husbands' cousins 40th birthday!  Its a real shame most of her friends left before the most exciting entertainment began as no photo's were taken but both myself and his cousin had to dress up as bellydancers - my outfit I could only describe as minimal lol!  It consisted of a sequined bikini top  and traditional long skirt - god if only my mom could have seen me lol!  We were both dancing on the tables but did get a free cocktail for doing so!!


Anyway less of my weekend and onto this weeks Magical Monday Challenge which this week is a lovely sketch created by out very own Heidi.



We are being sponsored by Crafty Emma's Store who is offering a £10 store voucher to the winner.


Here is what I have created


I have used a digi image available from Cuddly Buddly called Twinkly Fairies Hello My Friends and coloured her in with promarkers and Sakura glitter pen on her wings.  I cut out with my plain circular nestie and pieced onto a scallop circle nestie.  The dp used is from Stampin up called Pink Passion.  The dp is from Papermania Henbury Lane paper pack.  I used my Martha Stewart Arches punch for the fancy edging, pink ribbon from my stash and pink gems from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards.






3 comments:

Claire x said...

What no photos LOL - that's a real shame! Great card Jayne - really pretty papers, lovely colour and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Great card and super image. Love the pretty papers.
hugs
Marion

Heidi said...

Jayne, I loved how you used the sketch. I love the image, so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails