Wednesday, 14 September 2011

JUST MAGNOLIA - sketch

I can't remember when the last time was I entered the challenge over on Just Magnolia so thought as its a sketch this week and my mojo is non-existant at the moment thought I would give it a whirl!



I have used one of my sitting down Hanglar images as I think she is adorable, coloured her in with promarkers and cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp I have used is from Stampin Up called Lap of Luxury and the cardstock is also from SU called Pretty in Pink.

I used 2 pieces of ribbon from SU called Pretty In Pink and Concord Crush, adhesive pearls called Bling Bling and roses from wildorchidcrafts.


2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning love the colours, fabulous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this time hugs pops x

Mina said...

wow gorgeous colour combo Jayne...it works perfect for this pretty Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails