Monday, 5 September 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Anything Goes


Seren goes back to school tomorrow and she will be in Year 2 with a brand new teacher to the school so fingers crossed all goes well.  Just hoping Seren will get up when I tell her as she was on holiday in Barmouth with her daddy last week and I expect she has had a few late nights and lie ins lol!

Anyway back to the latest challenge over on Magical Monday which we have chosen Anything Goes and are being sponsored by Delicious Doodles who kindly gave the DT a choice of some beautiful images to play with.  


I chose the gorgeous Mushroom Fairy which as it is more like a sketch I decided not to add any colour to it and chose a colour theme of Black and White to match!


The dp I chose to use is from Stampin Up called Night and Day Designer Paper Series and the dp is black cardstock from my stash.  Black silk ribbon also from my stash and flowers punched out with my Woodware punches.  I added silver adhesive gems around the card for detail.  The sketch I followed was from the latest challenge over on Totally Gorjuss.

I do hope you will enter our challenge and visit the lovely DT and leave them some lovely comments also.


5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Jayne.
luv
debby

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Hugs, Claire x

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
This is so beautiful and elegant. Love the black/white colour combo.
hugs
Marion

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just stunning Jayne, what a gorgeous image and your choice of monochrome is just perfect to compliment it. Those SU! papers are fabulous ! Good Luck with the getting back into the school run LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Heike said...

Wow, your card is wonderful. The image is stunning.
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Heike

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails