Monday, 31 October 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Circles and Stripes

What a really quiet but boring week I have had of last.  Seren was on half term and went away with her daddy so I was left here on my own but thankfully I still had to go to work so at least the days went quicker.  Still didnt find time to craft though lol!


We had some amazing entries into our last challenge of Halloween over on Magical Monday  Challenge so don't forget to check to see if you are our winner.  Our next challenge has a theme of Circles and Stripes and I decided to create a Christmas card as I hadn't made as many as I had thought!!  We are kindly being sponsored by Crafty Purple Frog.





The image I have chosen to use is from Wild Rose Studio called Phoebe with Dove which I coloured in with my copics and added Sakura glitter pen to her wings and Stickles to the trim.  I then cut out with my circular nestie and pieced onto Real Red and Old Olive cardstock both from Stampin Up.  The dp is what I have purchased brand new from Papermania called Mistletoe Kisses and for a 12x12 pad was only £4.99.  Ribbon used is also Real Red from SU and the bow tied with my bow easy.  The sentiment was another new purchase which is from The Snowman range.  This was cut out with my Woodware circle punch and pieced onto a scallop circle punched out with my SU punch.  Flowers are from wildorchidcrafts and red adhesive gems from my stash.

The sketch I followed is from Sketch and Stash 




6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Such an adorable card and I love that vibrant colour palette too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N stash.
lol Chrissie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, gorgeous card Jayne, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
A beautiful card and such a cutie of an image. Colouring is wonderful. Bet you are glad your daughter is back home with you. Hope you have a great week.
hugs
Marion

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, I love the image and the papers you have used


Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash

Michelle x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Daniele said...

such a sweeti, love the spotted paper, delish
so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails