Monday, 17 October 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Halloween!

Can't believe its that time of year again as its nearly Halloween, the clocks change and the dark and cold nights are upon us!!


The theme over on Magical Monday Challenge is Halloween and we are being sponsored by High Hopes Stamps who are offering to the lucky winner 3 "Magical" rubber stamps.






I have used an Angel Bear Halloween stamp from High Hopes and coloured in with promarkers and black glitter on the wings.  The black cardstock is from Stampin Up called Basic Black.  The dp I have used was sent to me in a RAK so no idea what they are all called.  I used my Magnolia Halloween sentiment, stars from Hobbycraft and black adhesive pearls also from Hobbycraft.






I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday and also entering my creation into the challenge over on ABC Challenge which is B is for 'Boo'!!


Don't forget to take a peek at what the rest of the DT have created.


7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Love your Halloween card Jayne, that's a great image. I just hopped over to check out the challenge, might try to have a go myself this week !!

Arrived home in the early hours of yesterday morning, still a bit jet lagged but trying to gear up for some crafting today if I can. I've missed my stash and papercrafting but did have a great vacation :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

julieprice3 said...

Very cute B is for Boo creation! Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable cute halloween card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Tracey Brossart said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Cazza said...

Awwwww this is super cute, love the DP's you've used!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Angélique said...

This is just soooooo cute! Love it!
Thanks for joining us at the "B for Boo!"-challenge at ABC-Challenges.
Hope you will join us next time as well :)

*hugs*
Angélique - DT

Maheen said...

Just a cute card.i like it.
plastic cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails