Saturday, 5 November 2011

ANOTHER XMAS CARD!!

Whilst browsing through some of my blogging friends blogs I came across a lovely challenge blog for Christmas cards called christmaschallenges and they all feature sketches so this is perfect for me as my mojo still hasn't returned!  I am also entering my card into the challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge which has a theme of Vintage!



I have used one of my LOTV images (sorry don't know her name) and coloured her in with copics and added stickles.  I then cut her out with my circular nestie.  The dp I have used is a selection from my Basic Grey Wassail Paper Pad which sadly I have nearly finished and not sure if it is available anymore.  For the cardstock I have used Real Red from Stampin Up.  The ribbon was from my stash, sentiment is also LOTV which has been cut out using my SU oval punch and pieced onto a scallop oval cut out with a scallop punch also from SU, adhesive square gems from my stash and Poinsietta flower is from wildorchidcrafts.





3 comments:

Dina said...

what a beautifull card and wonderfull colouring thanks for joining us at ccws

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Stunning card and I love those papers. Beautiful image and a fab sketch.
hugs
Marion

Samantha said...

fabulous card, Love the colours too, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our Vintage Challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails