Wednesday, 30 November 2011

BEAR AND ROBIN!

I should be coming to the end of making my Christmas cards now as should have enough but won't do any harm to make extra just in case they are needed!!



I have followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges (with sketches) and used my Stampavie Bear and Robin clear stamp by Gillian Roberts.  I coloured in with promarkers and added Ice Stickles Crystal Ice for detail.

The dp used is a selection from Candy Cane Christmas from Stampin Up and the cardstock is Real Red also from SU.  The red adhesive gems are from my stash, sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch and poinsettia from wildorchidcrafts.



3 comments:

Fluffles said...

A beautiful card Jayne - loved that sketch, Jx

My name is Wynneth said...

Your card is simply adorable Jayne, I do so love that image - really must get the stamp myself at some point ! Lovely papers too, I've managed to resist the SU! christmas papers so far but.... I can feel I'm weakening !!!
Aren't you good, getting all your cards finished, I've still got loads to do.
luv
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails