Tuesday, 1 November 2011

CHRISTMAS DANCE!

I have actually found some time to create another Christmas card which I used the lovely sketch created by Bev over on this weeks LOTV Thursday Challenge .




I used the gorgeous Christmas Dance stamp available at LOTV, coloured her in with promarkers, sakura glitter pen and stickles.  I then cut her out with my circular nestie.  The dp used are all from Stampin Up called Candy Cane Christmas and the cardstock is also SU called Baja Breeze.  I used my SU border punch for the fancy edging and Blushing Bride Ribbon Stitched Poly and tied the bow using my bow-easy.  The sentiment is LOTV cut out with my SU circle punch.  I used adhesive pearls from my stash and flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams Snow.





3 comments:

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous card, lovely sweet image and candy coloured papers. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really lovely Jayne. I just love these new LOTV stamps, and this is one of my favourites. Gorgeous colours and a really great layout.
luv
wynneth
x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails