Wednesday, 16 November 2011

CHRISTMAS HANGLAR

I haven't used my Hanglar stamps for a while and found this one out to make yet another Xmas Card.



I coloured her in with copics and added crystal ice Stickles to her hat trim.  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Ballet Blue and the dp is a selection from Dovecraft Winter Wonderland.  The snowflakes were punched out of white shimmer card with my Martha Stewart punch and the smaller blue snowflakes I used a punch from my late nan.  Sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto a scallop oval using my SU punch, ribbon from my stash and silver adhesive bling also from my stash.  I have followed the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday.




3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Your card is gorgeous Jane, love the rich blue shades and that is a really sweet H&S image. Very pretty blue ribbon too and the bp is so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

luv
wynneth
x

Tracey Brossart said...

Cute card, great color! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Cazza said...

Wow this is so pretty!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails