Tuesday, 8 November 2011

CHRISTMAS TILDA!

What a horrible week we seem to having looks like Autumn is well and truely here!!  A good excuse though to get cracking with some more Christmas cards I think lol!


I have followed the lovely sketch over on this weeks Sketch Saturday.



I have used one of my Christmas Tilda images and coloured her in with my copics.  The cardstock used is Real Red and the dp is from Candy Cane Christmas all from Stampin Up.
For the fancy edging I used my Die-namics Faux Crochet Border.  The sentiment is from craftworkcards mounted onto SU cardstock cut out with my SU oval punch.  Poinsiettta flowers are from wildorchidcrafts and square adhesive gems from my stash.




1 comment:

Cazza said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card, really sweet!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails