Tuesday, 22 November 2011

ICY ANGEL!

For some reason I have been enjoying making my Christmas Cards this year - just hope I will have enough to send out!  I have made my creation for the LOTV challenge which is For Someone Special and followed the lovely sketch over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday.



I couldn't resist buying this lovely image from LOTV which I coloured in promarkers and added stickles to her wings then cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp I have used is a selection from Papermania Mistletoe Kisses and the cardstock is Stampin Up Regal Rose as is the ribbon.  I used my scallop circle nestie and SU scallop oval punch for the fancy backings.  The snowflakes were punched out with my Martha Stewart punches and the pink shimmer gems are Papermania.  I generated the sentiment on my laptop.




8 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
A fabulous card and this is a beautiful image. Love the colour combo.
hugs
Marion

Kathie said...

Hi Jayne, your card is awesome I love this LOTV image it's very cute. I adore your pinks great design papers and lovely embellishments. Very pretty card. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Jayne, she is beautiful. I love the saft pastel color scheme you have used. The added sparkle is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your darling card with us.
Nancy SSW-DT

My name is Wynneth said...

This just lovely Jayne, so pink and pretty. I can quite understand that you had to have this lovely LOTV angel. Good luck with making the rest of your christmas cards in time.
luv
wynneth
x

Sharon Basel said...

This is lovely Jayne and I'm sure your daughter will enjoy it very much. The image is just so precious and you've colored her well. Great job with the sketch too. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Sweet sketch Wednesday!
All the best,
Sharon SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Such a sweet card, love all of the pink! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana said...

Beautiful angel, Love everything about your sweet card. Arlana@SSW!!!

Monique said...

Congratulations Jayne, with the prize you wom on Christmas Challenges with sketches.
Have a nice day.
Greets Monique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails