Monday, 28 November 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - ITS A SKETCH!

I have had a lovely weekend which started on Friday night which I went out with my work colleagues and my friend for a few drinks and a curry for Christmas and then on Saturday evening I cooked a meal from the Marks and Spencer Dine in for Two range which was absolutely scrumptious.


Now onto our new challenge over on Magical Monday Challenge which is to follow a lovely sketch designed by our very own lovely Heidi.




I have used my lovely Magnolia stamp called Tilda Holding Wreath and coloured her in with my copics.  The cardstock used is Always Artichoke from Stampin Up and the dp is a selection from Basic Grey Wassail Paper Pad.  The sentiment is from LOTV pieced onto a scalloped circle punched out with my SU punch, lace trim from my stash as are the red adhesive gems.

I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created.





1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Jayne,
Love this card and the adorable Tilda. Gorgeous colouring and papers.
hugs
Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails