Monday, 14 November 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Use your Scraps

I had a lovely weekend for a change.  Seren was with her daddy from Friday to Sunday so on Friday I went out with my friend for a lovely meal at a local pub then Saturday night I cooked a meal selected from the M&S dine in for two range with the same friend.  


Over on Magical Monday Challenge we have a new theme which is to use your scraps!  I also followed the lovely sketch over on Christmas Challenges.



The image I have used is one of the gnomes created by Norma Fickel for Whiff of Joy and coloured in with copics.  The dp scraps I have used are all from the same SU designer paper pack called.  The cardstock is Very Vanilla and Old Olive also from SU.  I used some ribbon I found in my stash which the bow was tied using my bow-easy.  Sentiment is craftworkcards mounted onto an oval cut out with my plain oval punch from SU.  Flowers were cut out of scrap cardstock with my Nellie Snellen Poinsietta punches which I added gold adhesive gems to the middles.  The green adhesive gems are from hobbycraft.




2 comments:

Claire said...

An adorable card Jayne. Love the image and traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

Marjorie said...

This is a lovely card hun, loving the colours and what a sweet image.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails