Wednesday, 30 November 2011

ME TO YOU!

I am so pleased today is a much nicer day than yesterday as it was extremely windy and wet - we even had the most amazing rainbow ever which must be very rare at the end of November!!


I have taken a day off today to look after Seren as the teachers are taking industrial action so her school has had to be closed, so whilst I quickly post some creations I completed yesterday Seren is being occupied by the NickleodeonHD channel :-)



I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch n Stash to create the above cards for Seren's 2 teachers.  I couldn't resist any longer not buying the new Me To You Clear Stamp set called Winter Wonderland and chose these mini clear stamps from it to use.

I cut them out with my circular nestie and coloured them with promarkers.  The dp used is also from the Me To You range called Winter Wonderlandwhich I adore so much will have to purchase some more :-) For the cardstock I used Pixie Pink and Taken With Teal both from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is from the matching Me To You ribbon set also called Winter Wonderland and the bow tied with my bow-easy.  Roses are from wildorchidcrafts, adhesive gems from my stash and sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval cut out with my SU oval punch.

5 comments:

Sue said...

2 fabulous cards and both gorgeous

Thank you for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

~@ngie~ said...

BOTH are absolutely fantastic... blue is my fave colour but I gotta say.... am leaning more towards the pink on this occassion ;) hehehehe

Thanx for joining us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Claire said...

These are soooo cute. Hugs, Claire x

Bea und Doreen said...

wow - such gorgeous cards.
Both are fantastic
Thanks for joining us at SnS
Doreen xx

Julie said...

Two gorgeously cute cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails