Thursday, 15 December 2011

ANOTHER ME TO YOU

I've still got Christmas shopping to do but mainly only got to get more presents for Seren.  Its also her birthday on New Year's Day so have to decide what she has for Christmas and what she has for her Birthday.



Anyway back to my latest creation which is yet another Me To You creation.  I have used one of the lovely clear stamps from my Winter Wonderland set,  coloured in with promarkers and added Ice Crystal Stickles for detail.  

The dp used is a selection from the Me To You Winter Wonderland paper pack as is the ribbon which the bow has been tied using my bow easy.  Cardstock used is Pixie Pink from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is craftworkcards mounted onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch and the pink dots are from my stash.

I have followed the lovely sketch over on sketchsaturday.




1 comment:

Karita said...

Beautiful card! :)
Teddy is so adorable and I love your DP`s :)

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails