Monday, 26 December 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEREN!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  I had a very different Christmas this year as after Seren had opened her presents at my house she was then collected by her daddy to spend Christmas with him and I visited my parents for dinner on my own.  It wasn't that quiet though as my 2 nephews and niece were also there lol!  


Tomorrow (27th) it is my birthday and I will spending it with my special friend who will be taking me shopping to buy something for my birthday as well as taking me out for a meal.  Thinking about that is already cheering me up from being on my own as I won't see her until Thursday.  I have her then all day Friday then half of Saturday as this year its her daddy's turn to have her New Years Eve.


Its Seren's 7th birthday on Sunday (New Years Day) and I am taking her out for her birthday tea. This is Seren on Christmas day with McGregor the Westie and the doll she's been driving me nuts for.




 I have made her card following the lovely sketch over on Friday Sketch Challenge.



I have used my new Lily of the Valley stamp called Summer 'Lovely Lilies', coloured her in with promarkers and sakura pink glitter pen then cut out with my oval nestie.  It has been pieced onto an oval scallop cut out from Regal Rose cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp used is a selection from Best Creation Inc Once Upon A Time glitter papers.  Ribbon is Regal Rose from SU, flowers, brads and pink gems all from my stash and the sentiment was generated on my laptop.




2 comments:

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So cute! I love your card! Really sweet and so girly!
Thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch Challenge!
Hugs
Genevieve

Susan said...

Ahh a card fit for a Princess! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenges.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails